sexta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2018

In The Act Of A Charm

Noble your eyes bring
love.
Your looks bring peace
I hold on to the act of a
I sigh the love that is
makes it divine.
That transcends the eyes
mine, the love that we
her eyes, you saw mine.
Such a beauty that enchants
nobly how much
sublime and serene.
Such a muse sighs without
time my heart
Remembering your sweet
name with passion.
What of love lives and is
move
Of my beloved nothing
My luck was allowed.
Except the will of God
and time.
I will never disobey
any wishes of my
beloved
That for her love has already
happy with your noble
and magnificent existence.
In this terrestrial soil that
should be grateful for
have such a divine thing to walk
about it.
No love not the truth
without truth, not love.
One depends on the other
to be true
and to be love.
A and yes true if
My love.
So little time is made,
but for me, years is done.
Like an eternity
of pure saudade.
As if in me the longing
make you homesick
past.
And past lives to the eternal
meeting my beloved
So that someday you will be able to live
such an impossible love.
So that I can have the greatest
of every possible happiness
on the side of such a lady.
Far be it my beloved and
inside the chest is made close
in my heart.
For her always open ...
Your eternal abode of love.
I love such a sublime flower so much. - Tiago Amaral


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário