sexta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2018

Free and Wild Heart

Nice to meet you.
dense woods
Woke up with the corners
of swallows.
I was fully prepared
and soul.
It would take a long time for
come back; maybe never again.
So simply
I lived closest to the
as possible.
Overcoming my limits;
contemplating nature.
Never feel so much life.
when I was free in full
nature.
And when I stopped to
to hear the sound, I just listened
a silence that touched my soul.
And when I heard some noise it was
when I shout loudly: "
Is anyone there ?! I think not
Huh ?! "Like that young man,
Chris Mccandless, the eternal
Supertramp; what I hear
response was the noise of
all mother nature.
The songs of the birds,
the noise of the creek.
The sound of all animals
who were there; I felt so
free I thrilled and
cry. God made me free and the
yes I will die You can not
taming a Siberian tiger,
Yes, you can not tame
the wild and brave heart
of a great man. - Tiago Amaral


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário