segunda-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2018

Beyond Dreams

It was in my eyes to thank
to the lord by such a lady.
The thing more divine than itself
created in the most sublime moment
of his wisdom and infinite knowledge.
My beloved simply
so subtle, was the true
shows how God was so
miraculous when creating and
to earth such an equally divine soul.
Yes as well as your back
and the whole body of my beloved the earth.
So graceful and beautiful that such a thing
seemed to escape the simple act of
be a simple woman.
And a true miracle of form
sweet and magnificent lady.
A sublime flower of ilium, which
radiated golden for thy glory
and pure beauty, sweet and divine.
I saw myself loving forever
such a magnificent lady and soul.
But I admired her in my dream.
Immortal muse, on my bed.
And there I saw myself standing with my eyes
staring over her body to dream
asleep
And I admired such a beautiful thing,
I admired it, it acts soft and sweet
breath, beyond your noble and magnificent
existence.
You took my heart to you,
which belonged to her.
To me it made my love transcend,
beyond me.
In addition to the very existence and
own life, going beyond even
of death itself. And if I could I would not
I would wake up more from this dream ... I would dream
eternally with my beloved. - Tiago Amaral


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário