sexta-feira, 27 de julho de 2018

In Solitude To Resist Love

At the station Paulo realized that
what the autumn season
will be going away.
And the cold seemed to approach.
At school the classes were empty.
without you.
And inside it was only
love.

The sweet breath of hers in her
thoughts.
Escape and fight in your bedroom
against their own loneliness.
Livia finds herself in an ancient
an old photo of Paul.


 I will look at the photo while
held his own heart
not to cry when you remember
moments that exuded joy;
and spontaneous laughter.
I knew that in school nothing had
sense.

And that the distance that distanced them
it became small before love.
He also hid in his room
he suffers for it.

A trip of sudden planes,
of an unexpected change.
In class is always in the heart.
love.
That made sense in that
sea ​​of ​​solitude.
Maybe that's what we needed ...

From his friends' words, he listened to
do not suffer, but for me.
In schools all classes were useless,
without you.
Everything that happened gave you
the cruel uncertainty of living life without
my love for you.

That's why I beg you, wait for me, my love.
Solitude took over both of us.
Make it worth just the love that you
He swore even for me.
When your eyes have found
My eyes.

I like you too, me too,
I beg of you, my love.
wait, it would be hard to live an eternity
without you.
Nothing erase the story of us both.
Our loneliness met and
will dissipate.
Only our great
love. - Tiago Amaral


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário