quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2018

Dream of a Poet

In the distance, even in the distance, she brought me up in the air,
love.
A gentle breeze to travel to me through the air.
And pleasure also came to me.
And a great and great will to live.

He spoke my eyes for me, love.
Yes, my eyes always saw her.
Sweet symbol of love and charm.

I could live an eternity away from her.
Put in my thoughts, she lived, and
of them, she did, she does.

Find your sweet lips. In a meeting
burning lips as much as wild,
of my departure; it's sweet
part of it.
I always lived with such a meeting of lips to
to dream for love

I wanted to see in her, out of love, the
world.
He put with her, I dream of being a father, I wish
in having children, children, many children, many children.

And being able to protect and take care of everyone, including
her.
In a vast and beautiful landscape, where not only
resided mountains, valleys, rivers, flowers and forests.
But also where he lived, tranquility
and security.
And all my feeling of love. - Tiago Amaral



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário