segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2018

Johny

He was the one who could not.
I sleep in a spiral
all tomorrow
Why do not you leave my house?
head.
A tiger ran from the cage.
All the certainties are
false
Clouds of autumn.
Leaves and flowers
of summer.
The boys fished
on the lake.
After school.
Johny the nutty, Johny
the freak.
That's what they all said.
But they knew the
doors always creaked.
There were red lights.
The lions became kittens.
The news surfaced.
The contrast was red.
The worse the way he
selected.
He forgot his way.
back.
The path you chose
had no back.
In the room the lions turned
kittens
Johny was the only one who
roar Johny the king of the jungle.
We give birth to a tiger
Who woke up furious
and hungry.
I only saw tears. I
I only saw fear. Puddles
red.
I felt fear.
Johny died in vain
but the tiger devoured
Many. I was afraid
of being a prey. - Tiago Amaral (Inspired by the song: "Jeremy" by the band Pearl Jam and about, Bullying.)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário