sexta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2018

Balcony

She arrived while she waited on the porch.
The letter waiting, the letter to say: Do not wait
by me.
Once I saw her near the blue waves, over
the cold sands of winters.
The waves seemed to say, what you did not
had courage.
I said: I do not know if I was born to hit or
to catch up with life.
I wish on the weekend, just that everything
this is gone, like the swallows to migrate.
They said what I already knew and I said:
I want what I dream.
The motives should leave her alone, I know.

I said, I do not know if I was born to knock or to
to get out of life.
I can see them on the porch, but no one waves,
in front of the house, yes.
I do not want to stay, make me cry.
I see it, oh, I do not know why it is there
always something more.

I want to get rid of all this, I
I do not want to stay.
The world desires me and I desire the world.
And I said: I do not know if I was born to beat or
to catch up with life.

I can see them, everyone on the porch, but
no one waves.
Cold winter afternoon, I should not have
come back.
All I know is that I do not want to stay,
No, I do not want to stay.
I do not want ... I do not want ... I do not want ... yes! - Tiago Amaral


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário