terça-feira, 30 de outubro de 2018

In The Wild

Nothing gives me more ecstasy
nature wants.
Do you want the glow of infinity
the most beautiful look.
I was born to be free ...
free to find me,
free to lose me.
Those accustomed
the lights of the city and not
the stars.
To the chaotic noise of the
transit and not to the
bird songs to
sing freely in
nature.
Dust and trash
crazy social world.
You will never feel the rapture
what is living in the
green entrails
from nature.
There is ecstasy and life in the
nature, there is pleasure to live.
There is what the most pure and
sublime.
There is pleasure that solitude
give me to contemplate
My lonely heart.
The owl's look in the woods
dark.
I met people free and crazy
to yes as I am. - Tiago Amaral (A poem also dedicated to
Christopher MacCandless, the eternal Alex Supertramp 1968 - 1992)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário