domingo, 2 de setembro de 2018

My Sweet Moon

Your eyes seem to me
bring remotes and sweets
childhood memories.
Where the clouds of heaven were
so clear and white.

And the sky blue so blue and
brilliant as a diamond.
When I see your face
the memories seem to
transcend in time.

And if you look at
time in her eyes.
I would lose control and
I would cry for her.
Making me take some
Special place the time.

She has the most beautiful eyes.
that my eyes have seen.
The brightness resembles the
own moon itself.
Her hair reminds me of
quiet places whose
flower perfumes
he contemplated her perfume.

Where as a child I saw myself
play with it.
My little moon, my
sweet little child, my
little sweet love.
The world is now ours alone,
my little moon, mine
small and sweet child,
my little sweet love. - Tiago Amaral


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário