sexta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2018

Black Rose

It came like a sad melody
to touch my heart.
I can still feel you.
The days went cold without you.
Your lack.

Black rose to hurt my heart.
You were my horizon.
I can feel her soul and everything
that she gave me.
Your face in white sheets.

I will never forget the air I breathed
and that tasted.
Passing by the park is surrounded
by children playing.
They laughed at me.

But I could not hide the discouragement
of not having you here anymore.
I know, I know someday you'll have
a beautiful life.
The moon to shine in the sky of another
someone.

But for want of it not in mine ... for want
not mine? Why not to illuminate it?
the dark sky of my loneliness?
We could have stayed together ...
together ... together forever.
Together for ever and ever.
As we were born to be. - Tiago Amaral


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário